Stryker Joint Replacement Sales Associate - Alexandria, LA in Alexandria, Louisiana
Requisition ID 29192BR
Job Title Joint Replacement Sales Associate - Alexandria, LA
Division Joint Replacement
Business Unit RCNSLS
Business Function Sales
Country United States
Employment Category Full Time
Percent Travel Required Up to 10%
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at www.stryker.com All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Job Description / Information
Stryker was recently named to Fortune Magazine's Top 100 Companies to work for!
The Sales Associate will be primarily responsible for preparing for all aspects of full-line Sales Representative accountabilities, representing Stryker as a leader in our industry and the marketplace by promoting our products to a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
• Increasing sales through assisting the sales teams and building own accounts by means of working with existing customers as well as identify new customers in order to grow their territory
• Communicating with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics including product updates, changes to product portfolio and educational programs
• Learn or hone selling skills and processes by coaching/mentoring support from Sales Representatives and Managers
• 1-2 years demonstrated success in a direct sales role; prefer experience in medical industry
• Knowledge in the use of current office technologies (MSOffice suite, databases, etc.)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Experience in building and maintaining relationships (with surgeons & hospitals in respective areas would be beneficial
• Must be comfortable in emergency/operating room environments.
• BS/BA in Business or other relevant field of study OR equivalent work experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability