Procter & Gamble Product Supply Engineer - Experienced in Alexandria, Louisiana
How would you like to leverage your engineering experience and join a globally recognized company? As a Product Supply Engineer with P&G, you would be responsible for inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and packing technologies. As a Product Supply Engineer, you will need to have the technical curiosity and knowledge to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
You'll employ cutting edge technologies with multi-disciplinary and highly professional teams across the company and work seamlessly with R&D and Manufacturing. As a Product Supply Engineer, you may have the opportunity to work in any of the following technical fields. Every role provides opportunities to lead technical programs and designs.
Process Engineers develop innovative process equipment solutions which deliver superior consumer driven product designs. In this field you will create transformation models and evaluate and design process equipment. Typically these are chemical engineering roles.
Converting Engineers develop innovative web processing equipment solutions which deliver superior consumer driven product designs such as diapers and paper towels. In this field you will use 3D digital modeling, throughput simulation tools, and mechatronics to invent new state of the art production systems. Typically these are mechanical and electrical engineering roles.
Packing Engineers develop innovative packaging equipment solutions which deliver superior consumer driven products and highly efficient production systems. In this field you will use 3D digital modeling, throughput simulation tools, and other tools. Typically these are mechanical and electrical engineering roles.
Control System Engineers develop innovative automation systems, control information networks, vision and robotic systems which deliver superior and highly efficient production systems. Engineers in this field leverage mechatronics and process dynamic simulation tools and also create industrial software solutions to enable efficient production. Typically these are electrical, mechanical, or chemical engineering roles.
Modeling & Simulation Engineers develop virtual process equipment, machine equipment, and product models to use for option analysis and optimization. Engineers in this field use tools such as Finite Element Analysis, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Kinematics and Dynamic Simulation. They lead multi-disciplinary teams to evaluate and approve design prior to physical execution. Typically this role can be filled by any engineering discipline.
Cost Engineers create cost estimates from feasibility to final funding estimates to enable exacting management of our capital assets. They work in partnership with all other engineering disciplines to identify project options to maximize return on investment for new products and improvement projects. Engineers in this field use state of the art cost modeling tools. Typically this role can be filled by any engineering discipline.
- 2-5 years of engineering experience
- BS/MS Chemical, Mechanical, and Electrical degrees are preferred.
- Other BS/MS Aeronautical, Environmental, and Civil Engineering degrees may be considered.
- Engineering modeling and simulation skills are desirable.
Just so you know:
- All positions are entry level management roles
- Some positions are at our technical centers in Cincinnati, Ohio and will require travel to vendor and manufacturing locations. There are also a number of Engineering positions starting at manufacturing plants across North America.
- Procter & Gamble generally seeks to hire individuals that are in good standing at their university and/or field of study, this typically means people with an overall G.P.A. of 2.75 or above on a 4.0 scale.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Title: Product Supply Engineer - Experienced
Requisition ID: ENG00001964
Other Locations: US-Arizona-Phoenix, US-Massachusetts-Andover, US-Missouri-St. Louis, US-Iowa-Iowa City, US-Louisiana-Alexandria, US-Illinois-Chicago, US-California-Oxnard, US-Delaware-Dover, US-Missouri-Cape Girardeau, US-California-Sacramento, US-Wisconsin-Green Bay, US-Massachusetts-Boston, US-Pennsylvania-Mehoopany, US-Georgia-Augusta, US-Utah-Bear River City, US-New Jersey-Avenel, US-Kansas-Kansas City, US-Maine-Auburn, US-North Carolina-Greensboro, US-Ohio-Lima