Weyerhaeuser Maintenance Oiler in Natchitoches, Louisiana
Weyerhaeuser Company is currently seeking an individual with an interest in working in a mechanical/industrial environment.
The key function of this position is to lubricate plant equipment and to inventory lubrication products while maintaining clean plant equipment along with other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or GED
Willingness and ability to work safely and follow all company safety policies and procedures
- Minimum of two years experience involving machinery lubrication in an industrial / manufacturing environment
- Experience with oil sampling/analysis, lubricating bearings/motors, machine inspections, etc
- Must be able to handle multiple projects effectively
- Must demonstrate willingness and ability to learn new jobs & skills
- Must have excellent listening, verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate open, honest and regular exchange of information and treat all employees with respect and dignity
- Must be team oriented; puts team's needs ahead of individual interests and work to develop trust and respect
- Initiative to identify and resolve issues
- Must be willing to work any shift, including nights and weekends, and holidays as operating conditions require
- Must attend designated training
Willingness to perform the essential job functions of this position such as working at heights, in confined spaces, climbing stairs, lifting up to 50 pounds and working in an industrial environment containing wood dust and extreme heat and cold
Resume detailing work history and education required for consideration
Must pass the Mechanical 1 computer assessment test
About Wood Products
We've been delivering quality building products and solutions to our customers for more than 100 years. From builders and dealers to specifiers and homeowners, we offer exceptional product performance and unparalleled support.
* For more than a century, we’ve been building our reputation as a leader in sustainable wood products ** . *
We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference.
* We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us. * * *
/ Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. / //
Job: *Operations, Manufacturing, & Construction
Title: Maintenance Oiler
Requisition ID: 01012090